Thursday 14 July 2011

Landline like caller ID

 Join DateMay 2005LocationAtlantaPosts343PhonesHTC ThunderboltHTC ThunderboltFranklin U-300 3G/4G USB WiMax ModemCarriersVerizon WirelessFeedback Score0

I wish Verizon would offer this feature. I would be willing to pay for it. Looks like T-Mobile is the first major carrier offering this feature.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20110713005369/en/Caller-ID-Introduced-Wireless-T-Mobile-USA


TIM

Join DateJun 2003Posts584PhoneHTC ThunderboltCarrierVerizon WirelessFeedback Score0
I wish Verizon would offer this feature. I would be willing to pay for it. Looks like T-Mobile is the first major carrier offering this feature.Agreed... It seems to be one of those features with broad appeal. Considering that VZW's corporate cousin is a landline provider, it shouldn't be too difficult to implement... and I suspect it would be rather cheap to launch. The wildcard would be handset compatibility.
Join DateJun 2008LocationOKC, OKPosts431Feedback Score0
Nice idea, but I can't imagine paying for it. I don't get that many unknown callers that the feature would interest me if there was a fee involved.
Join DateOct 2003LocationSan Francisco Bay AreaPosts2,244PhonesBlackberry Storm, Motorola Droid, W385Retired: Motorola V710,V9M, StarTac7868,T730, SC725, DPC550(analog), V325CarrierVerizon Wireless (since 1994 as GTE MobileNet)Feedback Score0
Considering that VZW's corporate cousin is a landline provider, it shouldn't be too difficult to implement... and I suspect it would be rather cheap to launch.More like corporate parent rather than cousin. VZW is a partnership owned by Verizon Communications (55%) and Vodafone (45%).
Join DateJun 2003Posts584PhoneHTC ThunderboltCarrierVerizon WirelessFeedback Score0
More like corporate parent rather than cousin. VZW is a partnership owned by Verizon Communications (55%) and Vodafone (45%).Understood... and, ages ago, I thought that partnership would one day lead to us seeing the Vodafone name here in the US. With all the mergers and acquisitions going on at the time, I thought it would be a near-given. Obviously, it didn't happen.
Join DateMay 2005LocationAtlantaPosts343PhonesHTC ThunderboltHTC ThunderboltFranklin U-300 3G/4G USB WiMax ModemCarriersVerizon WirelessFeedback Score0
I use my Verizon Account for my business. Nice to know whose calling.

Sent from my ADR6400L using HowardForums




View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment