Friday 8 July 2011

I want a BlackBerry


ReplyOld 06-26-2011, 01:22 PM Default Virgin Mobile.
Check Sprint coverage in your area first.
It's only $35 monthly, for 300 minutes and unlimited everything else.
You'll have to purchase a new Curve 8530 though, but it's the cheapest.

It's monthly, no contract and you can get top-up cards at Target or pay with credit/debit.
Sprint should be paying me for all the advertising I do for them. LOL.
But it's the cheapest, and it works so that's why I recommend it.

__________________
' Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will. 'Reply With Quote Old 06-28-2011, 09:43 AM Red face Depending where you are, there are a lot of local options for phone service. Cricket, Cell South, Wal-Mart's new phone company, MetroPCS all have BBs with cheap plans.

Verizon has the best coverage in my area (AR) but Sprint, Virgin or Boost are the cheapest.

__________________
Randy Hahn: Send your emails to drewremenda.gov.
Drew Remenda: Can you imagine if I was in government?
Randy Hahn: It'd be a different land.

God save us all. Go Sharks.

Reply With Quote Reply



View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment